sábado, 18 de mayo de 2019

POLITE OFFERS AND REQUESTS

WR 17

* Hello Adan , how are you ?
- Hello Martha , I´m fine , thank you .
* Well , I´m thinking about doing a party for my mum´s birthday . Would you go to the supermarket for me ?
- Ok , no problem . What do you need ?
* I need to buy some pizzas , bottles of water , crips ... But I don´t have money  now , could you go to the bank ? There is one near my house .
- Of course . Shall I help you in anything else ?
* Yes , Will you cook a cake for me ? I´m sorry but I can´t cook .
- Ok . I will be there as soon as possible .
* Thank you so much . See you soon .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...