miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN NOW AND MY FIRST YEAR AT SECONDARY SCHOOL

Wroo 2

When I was in my first year at secondary school I did some things that now I don´t do because I have changed and the things change too .
I used to dress in a different way . The teachers in secondary used to give me a lot of homework and now they send less . On Friday I used to do my homework always and now usually I do nothing .
I used to have more time to do what I wanted but now I don´t  have it anymore .
When I was bored in class I used to bite my pens but now I don´t do it anymore .
When the weekend came I used to see a lot of films at home and now I see fewer because I don´t have much time . In the high school playground I used to sit down next to the volleyball area and now I don´t sit any more there .



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...