domingo, 7 de octubre de 2018

SOMETHING AMAZING THAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST SUMMER

WROO1 .

One day of summer during my holidays , I got up ( from my bed ). It was a wonderful day , the sun shone bright and it was very hot . I was very exited and happy because on this day I started my holidays and I was going on a trip to England with my family.
The previous night I was packing the bag and put all winter clothes because there it was getting cold.
I got up when the alarm clock rang , I dressed quickly with confortable clothes that I had also prepared the previous night and I had brekfast. I made my favourite breakfast : milk and cereals and I had it so fast because of my emotion . Some time later my family and I got on the car and we went to the airport .  There we waited for the plane for two hours and finally we arrived at our destination , England . In England we were in hotel , then we visited a lot od monuments , the Big Ben , gardens , famous streets ... Later we went to a restaurant when sundley I didn´t belive what I saw , my favourite singer was singing in the midle of street ! At that moment I shouted OMG ! .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...