jueves, 23 de julio de 2020

TIME TO BITE THE BULLET !!

COMMENT 3

I´m sure that sometimes you don´t have to do anything because it is your free day or you are just a bit lazy in a cold winter evening so you get your laptop and start watching Netflix. Who wouldn´t do that?.

There are many websites where you can watch both films and series , even in any language, but , the most popular one is probably Netflix , which is an American entertainment company that allows you to watch any film or series and you can have a wonderful time with family and friends or even with yourself.

Although Netflix is a good option to clear your mind , spending the whole day watching it can be a problem because it can become an addiction . Some people are obsessed and, what´s more , they can spend the night without sleep . When an episode finishes ,it is almost impossible not to watch another one. It is also easy to chat with your friends and just give them an excuse not to meet as you want to continue watching Netflix.

In my case , I don´t have Netflix and I don´t think I need it . I like watching series but I watch them on another page. I can watch them online or download them and the quality is also very good.

From my point of view , watching series can be a good option to enjoy yourself and have a good time , but, you shouldn´t spend so much time , you should spend your time doing other things that can make you happy, too.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...