jueves, 9 de julio de 2020

HAVE YOU EVER SPITL THE TEA ?

COMMENT 2

I have to say that this year was so different and at the same time stressful but , even though all the difficulties we had during the year , I have just finished 1º Bachillerato and I´m so proud of myself. For that reason , I would like to talk about my experience in the English subject and also give you some pieces of advise to try to improve your English .

First at all , it is clear that English is not easy like many of the subjects you have but , if you try to do your best , it will easier for you . Besides , as you know English is a very important subject , especially if you want to get a good job in the future so , if I were you , I would follow all the pieces of advice .

Secondly , if you are wondering if there is a key to pass English , let me tell you that there is . You should follow the pices of advice that Alberto gives from the beginning until the end of the year , and of course , you should make all the comments on his blog . If I were in your shoes, I would start doing them as fast as possible because the sooner you get them out , the better. Obviously , both the comments and the compositions must be always (as Alberto says) , genuine , that is to say, you have to write them on your own .

Summing up , English is not a difficult subject but , remember always be yourself and be honest on what you do . So , work hard and come on , you can do it !!.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...