viernes, 7 de febrero de 2020

AN INFORMAL LETTER

COMPOSITION 5

Hi Grandpa ,
How´s life in Canada ? Sorry for not having written you for a while , but I was very busy with school, you know.  I also had a very important competition of basketball the last days of school .

But I don´t want to think about school because it´s finished . At the moment , I´m thinking about what I´m going to do during the holidays . I´m planning to see some friends because it is so long ago since I last saw them and I´m pretty nervous.

I also thought about going camping with my cousins , we could go to Málaga . We´ll go to the beach there , we´ll have a party and by the end of the holiday , I´ll go to Los Angeles . If my aunty had come with me , I would have gone to her pet shop , but she was on holiday too .

Well , see you soon with your news !
Take care , Grandpa .
Bye Bye
Marina .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...