sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2018

THANKING A RELATIVE OR FRIEND FOR THE ADVICE HE GAVE YOU ON A SPECIFIC PROBLEM

WRO05

Hi  dear Jonh !
How are you ? I´m fine and I hope you are fine too. I´m writing to thank you for your advice about how to take care of my little sister . These days have been too hard because my parents weren´t stay at home , and my little sister and I have been alone , so I felt really stressed .
She has been crying a lot and I found it difficult that she was silent kept , you know how difficult is it? You can´t  imagine. I also tried to make her eat , so I followed your advice and it was great ! Thanks again for all . I don´t know what I ´d do without you ! Kisses , Marina .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...