sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2018

SUGGESTIONS & REPLYING TO THESE SUGGESTIONS . DIALOGUE

WRO06

* Hi , Mary ! I´m thinking about organizing a trip with your friends and my friends . What do you think? .
- Oh , great ! I love trips .
*Ok. Why don´t we go to Germany ?
- In winter ! Well , but I prefer going to the south of Spain because it isn´t too cold there.
*That´s a good idea . So , let´s go to Cadiz.
- Fantastic ! but how about the money ?
* You are right . Shall we sell homemade muffin and sweets ?
- It´s a fantastic idea . Let´s go to do this !
* What about the clothes that we have to take to go to Cadiz ?
- I don´t know . Let´s go to look on internet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...