sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2019

WHO TAUGHT YOU THE MOST THINGS ?

COMMENT 6

My mother is one of the most important people in my life and also my dad, but she is probably the person who taught me all the things that I needed to know about life.

If you ask me , do you take your mom´s advice ? I will answer you that not all the time , and probably your answer will be the same as me. Once a time , when I was a child , my mother told me to pick up my toys but that time I didn´t do it . Now, if she asks me something , I will surely do it because now I know that my mum is right.

Obviously , not all the time mothers are right, but most of the times. Sometimes they are wrong too but you know she is right when you also think the same as her and you agree with her. My mother says that no metter how we look on the outside , the important thing is our actions and behaviours and this is what defines us .

I think you should follow your mother´s advice because she knows what is good or what is bad for you.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...