jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

DIALOGUE

WRO11

º Hi Mary ! I want to tell you something .
- Yes , what´s up ?
º I´m going to enter a cycling race in June and I would like that we do it together , what do you think?
- Me ? I don´t know . You know that I have to do a lot of things this year for school and I don´t have much time .
º The race is 100 kilometres long , you need to train at the weekend . Go on ! .
- Well , I will think about it . I suppose it would do me good to  get some exercise .
- Ok . Why not ? So , what is the cost ? .
º It costs $8 to enter the race , and you sing up at the cycling club .
- Ok . Great ! Shall we go tomorrow to sign up ? .
º Tomorrow ? No , I don´t have time . How about going now ? .
- Well , it´s okay .
º See you soon .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...