lunes, 21 de enero de 2019

GIVING ADVICE

WRO08

Me : Mum ! I´m going to go out with my friends .
Mum : Stop ! Today is Monday , so you have to do your homework first .
Me: Don´t worry ! . I can do it later .
Mum: When ? It would be better if you did the homework now because later it´s too late . Don´t you think ? .
Me : Ok , but I have already met my friends . I promise you that I will do it later .
Mum : It´s okay ...
Me : Until what time can I go out with them ?
Mum : You must be here by eigtht o´clock , ok ?
Me : Yes mum .
Mum : If I were in your shoes , I would take the jacket because it´s cold out .
Me : Okay .


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

WE ARE STILL STANDING

 COMMENT 20 We are still in the middle of a pandemic that started one year ago and that collapsed hospitals , caused many deaths , but right...